We are very keen at the MAMC+ that your visit should take place in the best possible conditions. We would be grateful for you to adopt the following behaviour:
- I don’t touch;
- I don’t run;
- I store my back pack;
- I don’t shout;
- I don’t eat;
- I don’t use my telephone.
The MAMC+ has signed up to the charter “All photographers”.
It is based on 5 reciprocal undertakings between the establishments and visitors – photographers. The charter reconciles new forms of visiting, rules of civility in public spaces and the security of the works. It is part of an approach for the sharing and diffusion of cultural experiences.
- Article 1: flashes and accessories (telescopic arms) are not authorised in the rooms;
- Article 2: the visitor ensures that no harm comes to the integrity of the works;
- Article 3: sharing and diffusion, especially on internet sites and social networks is tolerated within the legal frameworks in force;
- Article 4: the visitor will avoid taking photographs of staff of the establishment as a principal identifiable subject, without their formal permission;
- Article 5: any photographic activity requiring additional material is subject to a specific authorisation request.
- Would you please respect your undertakings in terms of arrival time and the number of participants announced at the time of reservation;
- When arriving please report to reception 10 minutes before the planned start of your visit;
- Don’t forget to bring the visit reservation confirmation sent to you previously;
- For the comfort of your visit individual or collective lockers are available to store your belongings. Please note that large volume bags and backpacks are prohibited within the exhibition rooms;
- Guided and non-guided visits are under the responsibility of the person in charge who undertakes to ensure that the following instructions are respected by the group: it is prohibited to touch the exhibited works, to climb onto the pedestals or the sculptures displayed either inside or outside the Museum. Only pencils are allowed for taking notes or drawing sketches. Please inform us of their use;
- If you wish to discover the Museum individually before the planned guided visit this should be requested at the reception and reservations desk;
- Group visits are not possible between 12 am and 2 pm;
- The establishment is placed under video surveillance with recording (Prefectural decree of November 15th 1999);
- The Security and Surveillance team of the Museum reserves the right to exclude visitors if these conditions are not met. We trust that with these measures the work of each and every one may be preserved while respecting the comfort of your visit.