CONTINUE YOUR MUSEUM EXPERIENCE
Welcome to the Museum bookshop ! You have been captivated by the exhibitions ? Wander through the different sections of posters, exhibition catalogues, stationary, accessories, specialised magazines and publications, original jewelry or postcards with a particular humour.
MORE THAN 4,000 SPECIALISED WORKS
Our enthusiastic team will gladly advise you. Slake your thirst for modern and contemporary art, design, photography, sculpture and much more. For the specialists amongst you we can also undertake on request research for specific works. A special section in the shop is reserved for children, with a large selection of books and play materials focused on art.
Discover our latest exhibition catalogues:
- Pierre Buraglio, Bas voltage. Texts by Aurélie Voltz, Raphael Rubinstein, Pierre Wat and Sébastien Gokalp. Bilingual: French and English. ISBN 978-2-49008-338-1. Price: 30 euros.
- Damien Deroubaix, Headbangers Ball. Texts by Julie Gandini, Estelle Pietrzyk, interview with Martine Dancer-Mourès and Damien Deroubaix. Trilingual: French, English and German. ISBN 978-2-35125-163-8. Price: 39 euros.
- Maxime Duveau, RingoleV.io Cosmique. Novel specially produced by the artist for the exhibition. ISBN 978-2-9550186-3-7. Price: 25 euros.
- Design and Wondrous: from nature to ornamentation
Texts by Marie-Ange Brayer, Martine Dancer-Mourès, Sophie Fétro, Veronica Ortega Lo Cascio and Spyros Papapetros. Bilingual: French and English. ISBN 978-2-37382-015-7. Price: 30 euros.
The Bookshop is closed from Monday 23th September to Friday 29th November 2019 inclusive.
Usual opening hours:
- Every day from 11 am to 1 pm, and from 2 pm to 7.45 pm, except Tuesdays (closing day).
- Open every day during the school holidays (zone A).
- Pour toute(s) question(s): Tel +33 (0)4 77 79 52 51
- Valérie Balay-Lescot, manager
- Nelly Imbert, assistant
- Alexandre Segura, assistant
- Élodie Pignot, assistant
"After a visit late morning with the family to the MAM I really appreciated the Museum shop, both for the range of objects (particularly the posters and post cards) and for the warm reception: thankyou!! "Raphaël