Musée d’art moderne et contemporain de Saint-Étienne Métropole - Fernand Léger street - 42270 Saint-Priest-en-Jarez
By motorway from Lyon and Clermont-Ferrand:
Exit Saint-Étienne Nord, La Terrasse.
Free Parking for all visitors (including the Jean Laude library, bookshop and restaurant).
Tramways T1 or T3 direction Hôpital Nord, stop "Musée Art Moderne".
Opening times: every day from 10 am to 6 pm except on Tuesdays.
We are happy to welcome you back to our space. During your visit, please respect the following sanitary instructions:
- Access to the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art requires a valid health pass (from 12 years and 2 months old)
- Masks are required ages 6+
- Disinfection of hands with hand sanitizer
- Social distancing of at least 1.5 meters between each person
- Guided tour groups limited to 15 people
- Regular disinfection of all surfaces
- Lockers available
- The exhibition rooms and the Museum shop close at 5.45 pm
- The Museum is opened: December 24th and 31st; the Museum is opened on the following bank holidays: Easter Monday, May, 8th; Ascension Thursday, Whit Monday and November, 11th
- The Museum is closed on the following bank holidays: January, 1st; May, 1st; July, 14th; August, 15th; November, 1st; and December 25th
- The Museum closes at 5 pm on the 24th and 31st December
Last admission and ticket sales is at 5.30 pm
- Full price: 6.50 €
- Reduced price: 5 € (on presentation of supporting documents)
- Free admission: persons under 26 years of age
- Family admission: 10 € (2 adults + children)
- Free admission: the 1st Sunday of every month
- Museum Pass: for 20 € per year, free and unlimited admission to the 3 Museums (MAMC+, Museum of Art & Industry, Puits Couriot/Mining Museum) and to the City of Design
Payment: cash and credit card.
Entry and guided visit
- Full price: 8.50 €
- Reduced price: 6.50 € (on presentation of supporting documents)
- Family admission: 12 € (2 adults + children)
- Free admission: 1st Sunday of every month
Groups of adults (more than 10 people):
- Admission to the museum + guided visit of the exhibitions: 5.50 euros per person before 6 pm
- Admission to the museum + free visit of the exhibitions: 4.50 euros per person before 6 pm
- Conference: full price: 6.50 euros; reduced tariff: 5 euros
- Spectacle: full price: 10 euros; reduced tariff: 6 euros
- Spectacle + guided visit: 13 euros
- Projection: full price: 7.50 euros; reduced tariff: 5.50 euros
- Combined ticket: entry MAMC+ / entry Le Corbusier site at Firminy: 10 euros
- Museum Pass (annual subscription): 20 euros
CONDITIONS FOR FREE OR REDUCED PRICE ENTRY ON PRESENTATION OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
These conditions cover: entry to the Museum; entry to the Museum and guided visits; conferences.
- Young persons under 26 years of age
- Museum Pass holders
- Job seekers and RSA beneficiaries
- Press Card holders
- ICOM Members
- Association of Friends of the Museum members (AAMAMC)
- Pass Loisirs and Saintépass holders
- Members of Partners Club companies
- Accredited visit guides
- Retired persons and/or those over 65 years of age
- Large families
- Persons with disability and carers
All rates are subject to change by the Community Council from January 2022.
An ramp from the tram stop allows access to the Museum for the comfort of all our visitors.
- Toilets accessible to people using wheelchairs
- Wheelchairs on loan
- Lift to reach the Jean Laude Library
- A sound loop enables deaf and hearing impaired visitors to benefit from listening comfort; compatible with hearing aids equipped with a T button
- Cane seats available
- Wheelchair loan
- Seating benches are positioned within the rooms
- Tactile model in the Museum main hall
- “Easy to Read and Understand” Document available on request at reception
The bookshop welcomes you from Monday to Sunday (except on Tuesdays) from 11 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5.45 pm.
- Closed on Tuesdays.
The restaurant "Le Carré des Nuances" welcomes you from Monday to Friday from 12 am to 2.30 pm
- Open at lunch time from Monday to Friday: 12 am to 2:30 pm
- Brunch from 11:00 on the first Sunday of each month