Musée d’art moderne et contemporain de Saint-Étienne Métropole - Rue Fernand Léger - 42270 Saint-Priest-en-Jarez - Tel: +33 (0)4 77 79 52 52
By motorway from Lyon and Clermont-Ferrand:
Exit Saint-Étienne Nord, La Terrasse.
Free Parking for all visitors (including the Jean Laude library, bookshop and restaurant).
Tramways T1 or T3 direction Hôpital Nord, stop "Musée Art Moderne".
Opening times: every day from 10 am to 6 pm except Tuesdays.
- Tickets on sale up to 5.30 pm;
- The exhibition rooms and the Museum shop close at 5.45 pm;
- The Museum is open: Tuesdays, December 24th and 31st, 2019; the following public holidays: Easter Monday, May, 8th; Ascension Thursday, Whit Monday and November, 11th;
- The Museum is closed on the following public holidays: January, 1st; May, 1st; July, 14th; August, 15th; November, 1st; and December 25th;
- The Museum closes at 5 pm on the 24th and 31st December.
- Full price: 6.50 €;
- Reduced price: 5 € (on presentation of supporting documents);
- Free admission: persons under 25 years of age;
- Family admission: 10 € (2 adults + children);
- Free admission: the 1st Sunday of every month;
- Museum Pass: for 20 € per year, free and unlimited admission to the 3 Museums (MAMC+, Museum of Art & Industry, Puits Couriot/Mining Museum) and to the City of Design.
Payment: cash and credit card.
Entry and guided visit
- Full price: 7.50 €;
- Reduced price: 5.50 € (on presentation of supporting documents);
- Family admission: 12 € (2 adults + children);
- Free admission: 1st Sunday of every month.
Groups of adults (more than 10 people):
- Admission to the museum + guided visit of the exhibitions: 5.50 euros per person before 6 pm;
- Admission to the museum + free visit of the exhibitions: 4.50 euros per person before 6 pm.
- Conference: full price: 6.50 euros; reduced tariff: 5 euros;
- Spectacle: full price: 10 euros; reduced tariff: 6 euros;
- Projection: full price: 7.50 euros; reduced tariff: 5.50 euros;
- Spectacle + guided visit: 13 euros;
- Combined ticket: entry MAMC+ / entry Le Corbusier site at Firminy: 10 euros;
- Museum Pass (annual subscription): 20 euros.
CONDITIONS FOR FREE OR REDUCED PRICE ENTRY ON PRESENTATION OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
These conditions cover: entry to the Museum; entry to the Museum and guided visits; conferences.
- Young persons under 25 years of age;
- Museum Pass holders;
- Job seekers and RSA beneficiaries;
- Press Card holders;
- ICOM Members;
- Association of Friends of the Museum members (AAMAMC);
- Pass Loisirs and Saintépass holders;
- Members of Partners Club companies;
- Accredited visit guides.
- Retired persons and/or those over 65 years of age;
- Large families;
- Persons with disability and carers;
All rates are subject to change by the Community Council from January 2021.
An access ramp from the tram stop allows access to the Museum for the comfort of all our visitors.
- Toilets accessible to people using wheelchairs;
- Wheelchairs on loan;
- Lift to reach the Jean Laude Library.
- A sound loop enables deaf and hearing impaired visitors to benefit from listening comfort; compatible with hearing aids equipped with a T button;
- Cane seats available;
- Wheelchair loan;
- Seating benches are positioned within the rooms;
- Tactile model in the Museum main hall;
- “Easy to Read and Understand” Document available on request at reception.
The bookshop welcomes you from Monday to Sunday (except Tuesdays) from 11 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5.45 pm.
- Closed on Tuesdays.
The restaurant "Le Carré des Nuances" welcomes you at lunchtime from Monday to Sunday.
- Open in the evening for groups from Monday to Friday, on reservation;
- 1st Sunday of each month: brunch from 11 am, on reservation.