Musée d’art moderne et contemporain de Saint-Étienne Métropole - Rue Fernand Léger - 42270 Saint-Priest-en-Jarez - Tel: +33 (0)4 77 79 52 52
By motorway from Lyon and Clermont-Ferrand:
Exit Saint-Etienne Nord, La Terrasse.
Free Parking for all visitors (including the Jean Laude library, bookshop and restaurant).
Tram T1 direction Hôpital Nord, stop Musée d'art moderne.
Tram T2 direction Terrasse, stop at Terminus, then T1 stop Musée d'art moderne.
The Museum is closed from Monday 23th September to Friday 29th November 2019 inclusive.
- Opening hours: every day from 10 am to 6 pm except Tuesdays.
- Tickets on sale up to 5.30 pm.
- The exhibition rooms and the Museum shop close at 5.45 pm.
- The Museum is open to the public: Tuesdays of the school holidays Zone A; the following public holidays: Easter Monday, 8th May, Ascension Thursday, Whit Monday and 11th November.
- The Museum is closed to the public on the following public holidays: 1st January, 1st May, 14th July, 15th August, 1st November and 25th December.
- The Museum closes at 7 pm the 24th and 31st December.
- Full tariff: 6.50 €
- Reduced tariff 5 € (on presentation of supporting documents)
- Free admission: persons under 25 years of age
- Family admission: 10 € (2 adults + children)
- Free admission: the 1st Sunday of every month
- Museum Pass: for 20 € per year, free and unlimited admission to the 3 Museums (MAMC+, Museum of Art & Industry, Puits Couriot/Mining Museum) and to the City of Design.
Payment : cash and credit card.
Entry and guided visit
- Full tariff: 7.50 €
- Reduced tariff: 5.50 € (on presentation of supporting documents)
- Free admission: 1st Sunday of every month
Groups of adults (more than 10 people):
- Admission to the museum + guided visit of the exhibitions: 5.50 euros per person before 6 pm
- Admission to the museum + free visit of the exhibitions: 4.50 euros per person before 6 pm
- Conference: full tariff: 6.50 euros ; reduced tariff: 5 euros
- Spectacle: full tariff: 10 euros ; reduced tariff: 6 euros
- Projection: full tariff: 7.50 euros ; reduced tariff: 5.50 euros
- Spectacle + guided visit: 13 euros
- Combined ticket entrée MAMC+ / Entry MAMC+ / Le Corbusier site at Firminy: 10 euros
- Museum Pass (annual subscription): 20 euros
CONDITIONS FOR FREE OR REDUCED TARIFF ENTRY ON PRESENTATION OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
These conditions cover: entry to the Museum ; entry to the Museum and guided visits ; conferences
- Young persons under 25 years of age
- Museum Pass holders
- Job seekers and RSA beneficiaries
- Press Card holders
- ICOM Members
- Association of Friends of the Museum members (AAMAMC)
- Pass Loisirs and Saintépass holders
- Members of Partners Club companies.
- Accredited visit guides
- Retired persons and/or those over 65 years of age
- Large families
- Persons with disability and carers
Tous les tarifs sont sous réserve de modification par le Conseil de Communauté à partir de janvier 2020.
An access ramp from the tram stop allows access to the Museum for the comfort of all our visitors.
- Toilets for persons with reduced mobility
- Wheelchairs on loan
- Lift to reach the Jean Laude Library
- A sound loop enables persons hard of hearing to benefit from listening comfort ; compatible with hearing aids equipped with a T button.
- Cane seats available
- Wheelchair loan
- Seating benches are positioned within the rooms
- Tactile model in the Museum main hall
- “Easy to Read and Understand” Document available on request at reception
The Bookshop is closed from Monday 23th September to Friday 29th November 2019 inclusive.
- The Bookshop welcomes you from Monday to Sunday (except Tuesdays) from 11 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5.45 pm
- Closed on Tuesdays
- Open on Tuesdays of french school holidays, Zone A
The restaurant "Le Carré des Nuances" welcomes you at lunchtime from Monday to Saturday and evenings from Thursday to Saturday.
- Open in the evening from Monday to Wednesday for groups, on reservation
- 1st Sunday of each month: brunch from 10 am